Avast antivirus security offers you one of the best security features you can ask for to protect your computer or laptop against security threats, including dangerous malware and virus attacks. Many of the security systems you can install might not let you have all the excellent quality features, for all of their free trials. Sometimes you may get certain features, but most of the time, all the pros of the software may not be available for you while using the free trial. Worry not for Avast has got you covered.
The 60-day free trial from Avast makes sure you get the full experience of the security features for your system and makes sure you know what you are getting into before having to make a purchase.
If you’re looking to upgrade your Avast subscription, check out our full review before making a decision.
There are mainly three ways by which you can cancel your continuous subscription to Avast:
- Through Avast customer portal
- Using Avast account
- Through Nexway
Avast Customer Portal
The first option you can choose is the one where you can unsubscribe from your Avast customer portal. The steps to follow are as follows:
- As the first step, you can open your Avast portal straight from the link given below https://drhadmin.digitalriver.com/store?Action=DisplayOrderPortalOrderSearchPage&SiteID=avast&mail_mock=old
- Next, you have to put in your order ID, and the password in the space provided and enter and click ‘Find Order.’
- You can click on ‘Unsubscribe’ on the ‘Your subscription’ page against the subscription plan you have chosen.
- Select the option ‘Unsubscribe from future renewals and let my subscription expire on MM/DD/YYYY’ before entering confirm, and thus you have closed the subscription option successfully.
Using Avast Account
The second way you can unsubscribe from your long term subscription option is by going to your already made Avast account.
- You need to go to your Avast Account and sign in to it. Follow the link given below for convenience. https://id.avast.com/sso?target=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.avast.com%2Fen-ww%2F#/sign-in
- Besides your subscription option you have chosen, you can click on unsubscribe and select from an option.
- You can choose the option ‘Unsubscribe from future renewals and let my subscription expire on MM/DD/YYYY.’
- By clicking confirm, you would have successfully unsubscribed to your choice of Avast 60 day free trial.
- On the pop-up window, you can click on Got It, and the process has finished.
you can also turn off or disable Avast antivirus temporarily if you do not wish to cancel it.
To cancel your subscription of Avast from Nexway, you need to simply follow these steps carefully. Also, make sure you haven’t deleted your essential mails from Nexway.
- Go to your emails and open the one that came announcing your subscription to the order. There will be a link in there that will let you cancel your order for a continuous subscription.
- Depending on the location you are at, you shall be taken to the Nexway portal.
- You can see a login option where you have to give your email address used at the time of subscription and also your password that you received along with the mail that came for confirming your order.
- Once you have logged in, you can see the several subscription options given on the page. Above those, you will find the option that says ‘Change Auto-Renewal settings.’ Click on it.
- That will take you to another Payment and Billing Details page where you can see the option ‘Disabled’ down below under Auto-Renewal.
- To cancel your subscription, you can click on the Disable automatic renewal option. And you are all set to go.
- As the final step, you shall receive a confirmation email notifying you of your canceled subscription.
Avast Pricing Ranges
Avast security software is said to be reasonably priced when it is compared to the other ones available in the market. You can have four different pricing options, such as Free, Internet Security, Premier, and Ultimate, and you can choose according to your wallet and preferences.
Apart from the free trial we have seen here today, the Internet Security offers you a Sandbox mode that will allow you to open your files and folders in a location away from your computer so that even if they were corrupt with malware dangerous to your system, it would not affect the computer.
The Premier functions with even extra facilities where you are equipped with data shredder and disk cleanup features. It is also pricier than Internet Security. And last but not least, the Ultimate upgrade gives you features that allow you to manage your passwords and also allows you to get access to the VPN.
after cancellation you can uninstall avast antivirus software from system.
The Avast security software offers you an excellent service even in the basic versions. Their security checks are quite useful and additional to keeping your system safe; it also helps you with extra features like blocking malicious software, running checks to find out out-of-date software and also keeps you notified about weak passwords. Unlike other software, you can experience the full-fledged performance even in the trial 60-day version, and even if you don’t happen to like it, there is more than a straightforward way to unsubscribe to your choice.
For any further queries, make sure to contact us via the comments, and we shall get back to you as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, let us know about your experience in using this cancellation service.