Who would want to miss the access to Australian athletic motivation, sports, documentaries, and streams all in one service? You surely wouldn’t want to! Uncovering the excellent service of Optus Sport, this service has shown a great deal of services streaming UEFA Champions League, FIFA World Cup, Women’s Football, International Football Matches, and a whole lot more.
But the only issue is that all of these combined features are only “Australian” due to licensing and copyrights which means the site is geo-restricted. Yet, we present to you a guaranteed and simple way to access their streaming service from anywhere outside Australia.
Watch Optus Sport Outside Australia
You can easily access this service without being in Australia with a simple VPN! A VPN, short for Virtual Private Network, is something you really need considering the huge amount of geo-blocked websites and streaming services.
All a VPN does is change your IP address and internet traffic, which locates your device geographically on the internet and holds your whole browsing and internet activity history and information, into a different server.
VPNs usually have a huge number of servers that once selected switches you to a different spot on the globe. Sounds truly interesting and is actually quite simple!
Which VPN works with Optus Sport?
To watch Optus outside Australia, all you have to do is choose a VPN provider. There are different Optus VPNs, with the top 3 deals in the table below. Read on for a forth option as well if you’re still not satisfied.
NordVPN is one of the greatest Optus VPNs, based on our practical experience, which has a 5200+ servers in more than 50 countries and most importantly has its different servers in Australia. it gives its users a lot of customer value in streaming due to its:
- Web unblocking features that allow you to work globally without worrying about: “Sorry this service isn’t available in your country.”
- High- speed streaming with a 115 Mbps and 4K UHD Video Streaming Support which shows a reliable performing speed due to its servers’ outnumber.
- Affordable pricing although not the cheapest.
- Availability. This service works on a great deal of platforms varying from Linux, to Windows, macOS, iOS, android and windows, while enjoying a 6 simultaneous multi-login at the same time.
Although this VPN works perfectly for Optus Sports, this service has vast options you’ll get along with your purchase.
- Extreme Security. Since you’re changing your IP address, then the reference is not to your own geographical spot, which means that the data being collected is not recognized as your device’s IP. That without being said, makes surfing the internet and your whole internet traffic an extremely secured one.
- Privacy. Nord provides you with an AES 256-bit encryption, which gives you an extra layer of security and keeps your information encrypted and anonymous.
- Protected mobile devices. With Nord, you can enjoy the privacy and make sure that public and other internet servers can never access your mobile applications aside from the VPN tunnel’s approval while avoiding censorship.
The greatest thing you’re getting with this is the user friendly experience. With one button click, you can easily access a server in a different city (Australia in our case) and simply stream with a speedy deal.
Such service covers a huge variety of platforms including macOS, iOS, Windows, and Android while enjoying a 7 simultaneous devices usage. This Optus VPN also has some great deals.
Express has also proven to be a perfect Optus streamer with its different featured services including:
- User-friendliness operating on different platforms including macOS, iOS, Firestick, Windows, and Android.
- Exclusive speed (88 Mbps, 3000+ servers in 90+ countries).
- Safety & security.
- Privacy and anonymous working.
- Slightly more expensive than competitors.
Along with speed, unlimited simultaneous usage, and 5+ servers found in Australia, SurfsharkVPN is the ultimate money saving Optus VPN with the cheapest paid offers.
The offers could go as low as $2.49/mo for a two years’ plan, which’s is perfect with all the security, privacy, and AES 256-bit encryption.
Steps to Access Optus Sport
Activate your VPN
To activate your VPN, you simply need to:
- Visit the website of your VPN
- Choose the bundle that suits you best
- Signup and create an account
- Download the app
- Sign in after activating your account from your signed up email
- Configure the VPN on your device
- Choose your Australian server
Activate your Optus Sport Account
- Download or reach to the Optus Browser
- Signup with your email
- Join the service by signing in
- Choose your premium bundle or just stream with the free trial
Can I watch Optus sport abroad without a VPN?
There is an alternative, however, to using a VPN: a smartDNS. A smartDNS is basically a proxy that acts as an obstacle between you and the server requested. Instead of showing your actual IP address, it simply shows a different one to protect your identity and also help you bypass restrictions. The best smart DNS to watch Optus include:
Smart DNS Vs. VPN
All a smart DNS does is switch your location into a different one. So if you’re looking for speed reliability and web unblock especially for streaming, this is a perfect choice.
However, when it comes to a VPN, it changes your whole internet traffic. This gives you better privacy, security and encryption. So, if you’re looking for an anonymous and private internet work, this is the right choice for you.