Hearthstone is a free online card game that combines a deck of cards with battles and powers. Players can summon abilities and minions to win the quest. Winning quests usually opens up more cards and game modes to play. Hearthstone was created by Blizzard as an experimental game. Since then, it has grown and brought in hundreds of thousands of players.
According to recent statistics, players have reached a peak of 410,223 in June 2021. Hearthstone mixes lore and magic with a deck of cards making your gaming experience entertaining and immersive. It opens up your imagination and makes you want to win more and more cards. Moreover, this game is not easy to maneuver. Hence you need every possible advantage.
Unfortunately, Hearthstone is always banned on school networks. Banned streaming websites and games are not uncommon in professional settings. This limits the ability of employees or students to play the game. Furthermore, Hearthstone experiences severe lags due to overcrowded game servers. The way to jump through these hoops and win the battle against high ping is by getting a VPN.
The Advantages of Playing Hearthstone with a VPN
Just like you can acquire abilities in Hearthstone, you can also get a service that provides you with abilities. These abilities seem almost magical. A VPN service will act as your savior when it comes to ISP throttling, DDoS attacks, high ping and geo-restrictions.
A Hearthstone VPN will also get past any firewalls your school’s network administrator has put up. Let us discuss each of these problems in detail and present you with effortless solutions:
One of the cyber threats that act as a hardship for gamers is DDoS attacks. This stands for distributed denial of service. The perpetrator makes it impossible for you to connect to the game’s servers.
Using a VPN with Hearthstone annihilates the threat of DDoS attacks. With Hearthstone VPNs, your traffic and data get encrypted so that you are not vulnerable to attacks. Your information is completely private now, and cannot be breached.
Malware is another malicious intruder that tries to invade your computer. VPNs present features against malware, and they also block ads.
Your internet service provider is always lurking around. They check your online activity to see if you hit the bandwidth limit. Bandwidth limit is the maximum amount of data transferred over your internet connection. Naturally, games use up a lot of bandwidth.
Games like Hearthstone have complex graphics and coding and so need good internet connection. The ISP can easily limit your gaming options and speed by throttling your bandwidth. This means that you can no longer connect to the gaming server.
A Hearthstone VPN counters these limits; they encrypt your data so that you can no longer be detected. Your ISP will not be aware of your bandwidth usage. In addition to that, A Hearthstone VPN changes your IP address. The change in IP address makes you undetectable to your ISP.
There is nothing more annoying to a gamer than a high ping. High pings happen when your computer is far away from the game’s servers. Theoretically, Hearthstone’s servers are in the following countries:
- United States – Washington and Los Angeles
- Canada– Toronto and Montreal
- South America – Sao Paulo
- Europe – London, Paris, Stockholm, Frankfurt
- Asia Pacific – Tokyo, Sydney, Chennai, Singapore
Knowing these locations is essential in determining the server you need. The closer the server, the quicker the connection. This is where VPNs come in; they reroute your data through tunnels and connect to servers closer to Hearthstone’s.
Playing Hearthstone with a VPN ensures a quality experience. You are guaranteed speed, security and a low ping.
How to bypass your School’s Firewall with a Hearthstone VPN
Have you ever felt like passing some time in a free school period? Everyone has. And sadly, everyone excitedly loaded their preferred game and got an ERROR message. Your school network administrator blocks any streaming or gaming websites. Hence, you are faced with a firewall.
To break this wall down, the easiest way is with a VPN. To get through to Hearthstone on your school network, subscribe to a reliable VPN service. A Hearthstone VPN connects you to a different server. Your network administrator will no longer be able to block you.
To unblock Hearthstone on your school network using a VPN, follow these steps:
- Choose a reliable VPN for Hearthstone
- Download the VPN’s client
- Make an account and subscribe to your chosen plan
- Open the VPN client and choose between the many servers and protocol options. We recommend WireGuard for a good gaming experience
- Open your computer’s or phone’s settings
- Click on Network & Internet
- You will now see the option called “Add a VPN connection”
- Add the details provided by your VPN client
- Save these details and make sure to connect to your VPN service as well
Best Hearthstone VPNs
Improve your gaming experience with a VPN for Hearthstone. The game requires effort and dedication; you don’t need a slow connection to stop you from winning. A good VPN ensures your cyber safety and guarantees a low ping and diverse server locations.
Some of the most reliable VPNs for Hearthstone are:
- 5400 servers in 60+ countries
- A Double VPN feature. You are protected by two layers of encryption
- A kill switch to prevent data breaches
- Unlimited access to Hearthstone despite its geo-restrictions
- Zero log policy and no online tracking
- Excellent protocols including OpenVPN, PPTP, IKEv2, IPSEC, and L2TP
- Cybersec feature against malware and ads
- Web extension for Chrome and Firefox
- Strong encryption
- Wide protocol selection including OpenVPN and IKEv2
- Zero logs policy
- 1000 servers in 60 countries
- Blocks online tracking
- Multi-hop connection. This doubles your anonymity by routing your data into two VPN servers
- Accessible on most devices like Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhones, Android and smart TVs
- Friendly customer support
- 6000 servers in 89 countries
- Zero log policy
- Strong encryption
- One of the fastest VPNs known for its high speed connection for gaming and streaming
- Various protocols including OpenVPN, L2TP, IKEv2 protocols
- Security against malware, viruses and ads
- Widely accessible from all around the globe
- Excellent customer support
- Constant discounts and deals
- 45-days money back guarantee
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries spread over 160 regions
- Excellent for streaming and gaming because of high speed
- Strong encryption to protect your traffic
- No-logs policy
- Kill switch available
- Many protocols available including Lightway and OpenVPN
- Firefox and Chrome extension
- Protects you from malware and ads
- Supreme live-chat support around the clock
- Constant discounts
- 30-days money back guarantee
Hearthstone VPN – Conclusion
Getting a good VPN can be the push you need to win more in Hearthstone. It is a difficult game that requires your full attention. Playing Hearthstone with a VPN can make all the difference.
VPNs protect you from DDoS attacks and IP throttling. You will also notice the difference in the ping you record. Furthermore, bypass your school’s firewalls by connecting to any reliable VPN. This allows you to get a new IP address and enjoy your game anywhere.
VPNs are a worthy investment because they provide many services for a very low price. Get your VPN subscription today and connect to your VPN client to win that game!