Avast antivirus is a software application designed and built to safeguard our desktops, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, and any other devices which are compatible with this application from viruses and any kind of malware. It is build to keep our gadgets working smoothly and efficiently with no worries . If the avast product is under trial we have already given out how to cancel avast 60 days trial protection.
Avast cleanup premium is a program in this application that helps you manage disk space efficiently. This program, first and foremost, scans your laptop, desktop, etc., and then carries on with it functioning by removing such unnecessary files and clearing up the disk space. This cleared disk space could then be utilized for storing other purposeful files.
But what will surprise you the most is that it has to offer a lot more than this. Avast cleanup premium program helps in auto maintenance of your PC by automatically cleaning and making applications work in the right manner without your knowledge. Moreover, it auto-updates applications to prevent any bugs from harming the smooth functioning of your system. It also cleans unnecessary files from your browser and also cleans up unused shortcuts. It further organizes files in your hardware for better access and also takes the responsibility of removing third-party applications from your PC. all in all, it is a great package for someone who is unable to attend to these things personally on a regular basis.
This article gives you a clear idea of canceling your secure Avast cleanup premium plan. As it is a premium feature, you might be well-aware that a price needs to be paid for the same. Also, sometimes you may want to keep certain files that may be rate unnecessary by this program. Hence, if such clashes of interest happen, this article will guide you with how to cancel this premium membership.
How to Cancel Avast Cleanup Premium?
A very simple set of steps needs to be followed to cancel avast clean up premium from your PC. premium subscriptions come with a free trial period of usually a
month, after which you are required to pay a certain to keep the services going on. Hence if you decide to discontinue to avail of these services, you have to unsubscribe or cancel the subscription. There are three easy techniques to cancel the premium subscription.
The avast forum offers you options to cancel the cleanup premium subscription whenever you want to. To follow this technique, follow the following steps:
- Firstly, log in to your avast account, and if you do not have one, then create one.
- There is a thread available for canceling the avast cleanup premium plan. You can go to that forum using this link https://forum.avast.com/index.php
- Now all you have to do is, write a simple text on this thread mentioning you want to cancel your premium cleanup subscription and, along with it, mention your order no.
It is necessary to mention the order number so that the executives can cancel your subscription. You can find your order number in your mail inbox, where you had received the confirmation of your order previously.
An avast executive gets in touch with you within a day or two of posting in the thread, which then helps you out in canceling the premium subscription. In case if the existing thread is disabled, feel free to create a new thread.
Use official Avast website
Your avast cleanup plan for the premium subscription can be canceled from the avast website as well. Follow these steps ahead:
- Visit the official website of the avast. You can use this link to go to the website: https://www.avast.com/
- Enter your login credentials to log in to your account.
- Go to the license menu and click on it. You can see your license in this section
- The next thing you have to do is, find the “auto-renewal license option” tab and click on it.
- Then click on the “Cancel” option that comes once you hit the tab.
- Next, click on the “deactivate auto-renewal subscription” tab displayed on the screen.
You will soon after receive a confirmation mail confirming your cancellation of the premium cleanup subscription.
If you have happened to get your Avast cleanup Premium from either digital river or Nexway, then just following these steps to get it canceled:
- Go to the official page of the digital river or Nexway, whichever platform you have used.
- Login with your login credentials
- Once the login is successful, go to the “manage subscriptions” tab.
- After that, select the “Auto-renewals” option.
- Against your Avast cleanup premium subscription, you can click on the turn it off option.
- Click on the confirmation option to confirm your cancellation.
You will receive a mail soon after cancellation.
How to contact Avast Customer Support?
Avast Customer Service is available 24/7 for its user. You can reach out or contact them whenever you want to . However, if you’re facing any issues to contact Avast Customer Support then follow the steps:-
- Navigate to the official website of the Avast.
- Go to the avast support webform.
- Now select for the inquiry type and tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Based on the inquiry type you have to provide the required information and some additional information which is necessary.
- You can also attach the optional file related to your inquiry and move on.
- Tap on the ‘Submit Request’ button.
- You’ll get your email confirmation message sent to the Avast Customer Support and you’ll get the details of the Ticket. As the company has 24/7 customer support you’ll soon receive the reply from the Avast Support representative.
These methods to cancel your avast cleanup premium are very easy and comprehensible by all. Moreover, if you still face problems with the cancellation procedure, you can contact the avast helpline number available on their website. They have provided different helpline numbers for different regions, and therefore, you needn’t need to worry about not being heard.